**THIS EVENT IS CURRENTLY POSTPONED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS. TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE NEXT EVENT DATE, ENTER YOUR DETAILS AND WE WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST**
Join us for a focused seminar in London, where we’ll be announcing an exciting new partnership between Silobreaker and CrowdStrike that aims to transform strategic cyber intelligence and support external business risk management.
You will hear:
- Why threat intelligence functions still struggle to provide what a business really needs
- How we’re enabling intelligence teams to apply their work strategically
- What two customers are doing to meet the ongoing intelligence challenges they face
Who should attend:
- CISOs, CSOs and other CxOs who want threat intelligence to support their decision-making
- Threat intelligence leaders and analysts who are at the forefront of providing actionable intelligence
- Security operations staff that use intelligence for a variety of functions.
Time & Location:
Tuesday 17th March 2020
2:00pm – 5:00pm
The British Museum, Stevenson Lecture Theatre
Great Russell St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3DG